Vaccinations provide significant protection against common contagious diseases. Our vaccination requirements take into account the needs of each of our guests to provide the safest possible environment. All vaccinations must be given 10 days prior to a pet staying with us for grooming or Boarding. Vaccination titers are accepted with documentation from your veterinarian and a copy of the lab report. Special consideration will be given to those guests who cannot be vaccinated due to medical reasons, as long as a written document from your veterinarian is provided.
Puppies and kittens must be minimum 11 weeks old and have been administered a series of at least 2 vaccinations and had a fecal exam. In addition, all puppies are required to have at least 1 bordetella vaccination. All kittens are required to be feline leukemia and FIV negative. Puppies and kittens over 5 months of age must have all vaccination requirements met.
Vaccine Requirements for Dogs
- Rabies: Administered in the last year for puppies and in the last 3 years for adults
- DA2PP: Administered in the last year for dogs under 3 years of age, and in the last 3 years for older pets.
- Bordetella: Administered in the last 6 months.
- Leptospirosis: Administered in the last year and boostered appropriately.
Vaccine Requirements for Cats
- Rabies: Administered in the last year for kittens and in the last 3 years for adults.
- FVRCP: Administered in the last year for cats under 3 years of age, and in the last 3 years for older pets.
- Feline Leukemia: Administered in the last year and boostered appropriately.
All pets must have had a fecal sample checked for intestinal parasites within the last year.