Dr. Busack has been a member of the American Veterinary Dental society for over 15 years.
- We have a dental suite with 2 dental surgical tables.
- We have ultrasonic dental scalers and human high speed hand pieces to perform any dental procedure.
- All dental patients are provided with a sterile pack and sterile instrumentation for each dental procedure.
- All dental patients, like surgery patients, are placed on IV fluids, anesthetic monitors, gas anesthesia and are individually monitored by a veterinary assistant.
- We do digital dental x-rays on every patient, as 85% of dental disease is located under the gum tissue which cannot be seen on a routine exam.
- We do oral surgery; repair fractured teeth and surgical extractions of abscessed teeth.
- We do dental fillings.
- We are well versed in treating chronic oral infections in cats.
- Aggressive dogs who present an injury threat though biting to clients and their family and who have not responded to behavior therapy can have procedures to reduce injury from bite attack if clients do not want to remove the dog from the house hold. Call so we can determine if your pet is eligible for this procedure.