Currently we are looking for all positions (RVTs, Vet Assistants, Reception, Resort and DVMs.
Registered Veterinary Technicians must build positive, professional relationships with clients and staff members.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree from an accredited RVT program.
- RVT License required.
- Customer Service background desirable but not required.
- Typing skills required.
- Some computer knowledge required; comfortable with Microsoft office, keyboarding, and use of communication tools such as Internet and email.
- Previous veterinary practice experience is desirable but not required.
- Significant experience in a customer service.
- Genuinely enjoys working with animals and is able to deal with them even when they are stressed, ill or in pain.
- Be able to handle all animals humanely, properly and with compassion including those that may be sick, injured or feral.
- Can stay calm and efficient during a medical crisis.
- Is well-spoken and approaches his/her job duties in a mature nature.
- Is experienced in the teamwork approach and works well with all levels of hospital team members.
- Has excellent client communication skills and always treats people and animals with respect.
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying animals (will be assisted by other staff members in lifting animals over 35 lbs). Walks or stands for extended periods or time; frequently works in a bent position.
- Working conditions: May be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises and animal feces. May be exposed to bites, scratches and contagious diseases.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
If you are interested in a position please download the application below and submit it either via email at email@example.com or stop in the office.
Click here to download a Job Application.