What services do you offer?
Bartels Busack Pet Hospital Resort and Spa, formerly Bartels Busack Pet Clinic, has been in the Parma area for over 35 years. We have grown from being an exam and vaccines facility to being one of the most modern facilities in Ohio. We have 3 full-time doctors and a well-trained, friendly staff to meet your every need
- Complete medical & preventative health care
- Full surgical capabilities with a board certified surgeon on call
- Anesthesia with pulse oximeter & ECG monitoring for added safety
- Pre-anesthetic lab testing
Oral surgery, tooth repair and dental services
- Digital dental radiology and computed radiography (x-rays & special barium studies)
- Behavior counseling and low-stress handling
- A wide range of diagnostic laboratory testing, including allergy testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Ocular pressure testing (for glaucoma)
- Electrocardiograms (ECG)
- Abdominal and cardiac ultrasound
- Consulting service with specialists in a broad range of fields
- Exotic animal care, including rabbits, ferrets and rodents
If you want your dog or cat cleaned up and pampered, we have just the place for them! Our Spa section of our facility has many options available for t he rejuvenation of your pet’s body and mind, including:
- Bathing, Grooming
- Pawdicures (Nail painting)
- Eucalyptus Paw scrub
- Aromatherapy Facial Scrubs
All services are provided by Tracy, who is a Certified master groomer. She has been grooming for over 15 years and will provide outstanding care of your loved one!
- Hotel luxury suite – this 75 sq. ft room comes with a Cozy Doggie bed or couch, a flat screen color TV, and a web cam so you can watch them while you’re away
- Canine run – these canine friendly runs are 45-54 sq. ft. and have a elevated cot to lay on
- Kitty Condos – equipped with a comfy bed and their own private litter box area. They can watch the flat screen color TV provided in the room, and you can use the webcam to check in on them anytime!
Our doctors and team will do everything possible to provide quality medical and surgical care for our patients in a manner that is friendly, compassionate, educational and ethical.
We will be a responsible and respected citizen of the community.
Our clinic will have the most modern medical and surgical equipment of any practice in Ohio. We have a 13,300 square foot veterinary facility with 7 exam rooms, staff lounge, modern dental and surgical suites and premium boarding and grooming. The outside property will have a manicured landscape and be kept spotless. We will provide in house training on a weekly basis for all staff. We will offer in our training room, bi-monthly seminars for clients and twice a week puppy classes. Training will involve bringing in speakers, power point presentation by our staff and doctors, employed dog trainers, and using internet based training classes. We will maintain a strong membership and exceed all protocols established by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). We will provide a fun and intellectually stimulating environment that both challenges and rewards the staff daily. We will appreciate and respect the individual team members who collectively allow us to provide excellent medical care, a relaxing stay in our resort, and a comforting grooming experience for every patient.